LAA LUS AWA What Base Will You Bid Post SLI?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to
Quote: Keep in mind, most of those threads are only about 7 or 8 of the same people.
True, it's like 5 East guys, 10 West, 13 LAA all having a circle jerk.
Quote: Keep in mind, most of those threads are only about 7 or 8 of the same people.
I know! How have those guys not had a stroke?!?!
Quote: I know! How have those guys not had a stroke?!?!
No idea. One of these days, I think they believe they may actually accomplish something. That remains to be seen.
Quote: True, it's like 5 East guys, 10 West, 13 LAA all having a circle jerk.
I think it's down to 2 (maybe 3) East guys, 10-15 West guys and about 6 or 7 LAA guys.
Quote: Made the mistake of venturing into C&R. Mind blown... Again. There are gonna be some brawls post SLI.
Never been there. Not interested.
Quote: I know! How have those guys not had a stroke?!?!
Out of sheer curiosity, I know what to meet DM just to see what kind of whack job he really is.
Since he like to post those got Alpa, coming in hot and other BS he cuts and pastes.
Quote: Out of sheer curiosity, I know what to meet DM just to see what kind of whack job he really is.
Since he like to post those got Alpa, coming in hot and other BS he cuts and pastes.
There is something wrong with that guy, I am fine not meeting him. His spam isn't funny.
Here's a hypothetical question...I asked a few others this a while back and got interesting answers.

If you were hired after December 9, 2013, would the widebody fences apply to you? It would seem to make no sense that someone who came on property with the expectation of working for a combined AA entity wouldn't be restricted for years based on some arbitrary method of placing people on different seniority lists.

Most of the answers I got were "probably, but only because that's the easy solution", but I did get one response that basically stated if a new hire wound up on the LUS list, that sucks for him/her because the jobs over there just aren't worth as much as a new hire who got on with the LAA list, and to basically just suck it up and accept my lowly position on the inferior list and wait for the fences to come down.
Anyone have any idea the length of time on property the most junior 757 FO is on LAA side?

Quote: basically just suck it up and accept my lowly position on the inferior list and wait for the fences to come down.
Would serve him right if there weren't any fences.
Quote: Anyone have any idea the length of time on property the most junior 757 FO is on LAA side?
I have a friend who was hired shortly after me but on the LAA side who is still on the 75/76. Started out in MIA but I think he's NYC now...was hired in May 2014.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to