is Compass hiring?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
I went to several job fairs. Am especially interested in Compass because i want to be based in LA.
I left my resume with Compass recruiter. They've said they will call .... but have not heard from them at all. i have received call from Mesa, PSA, Wisc. ...but not from Compass.
Anyone has the recruiters'phone number?
Thanks
What regional isn't hiring pilots like McDonald's hires cashiers?
Quote: I went to several job fairs. Am especially interested in Compass because i want to be based in LA.
I left my resume with Compass recruiter. They've said they will call .... but have not heard from them at all. i have received call from Mesa, PSA, Wisc. ...but not from Compass.
Anyone has the recruiters'phone number?
Thanks
Have you filled out your airline apps?
Sure did update Air. Apps.
They are definitely hiring. Got the recruiter's contact info? Give them a call, or shoot them an email showing your interest mentioning you've filled out the application etc. Might help.
I think they are slowing things down
40 per month through March then 15 a month after. They may continue with the 40 per month since attrition has been so high.
Quote: They are definitely hiring. Got the recruiter's contact info? Give them a call, or shoot them an email showing your interest mentioning you've filled out the application etc. Might help.

If you have a phone number for me. I'll call them.
Thank
Quote: If you have a phone number for me. I'll call them.
Thank
1-800-244-6227 should have all the answers you need! Getting L.A. should not be an issue. Ask them when you call about it.
Just curious, what are your times?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to