ExpressJet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
What is the interview process like? Sim? Also what base and aircraft type would one expect out of training. How long until a new hire could get an Atlanta base?
Quote: What is the interview process like? Sim? Also what base and aircraft type would one expect out of training. How long until a new hire could get an Atlanta base?
Aviationinterviews.com for latest gouge
No
ATL or DTW
Immediately

Make sure you ask for the CRJ side if you want Atlanta.
Quote: Aviationinterviews.com for latest gouge
No
ATL or DTW
Immediately

Make sure you ask for the CRJ side if you want Atlanta.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't RSV in ATL like forever? I have a buddy who is here at PSA cause they told him 3.5 years reserve in ATL. Granted that was 2 years ago.
Atl & dtw = crj
ewr, iah, cle, ord = erj
dfw = crj & erj
Quote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't RSV in ATL like forever? I have a buddy who is here at PSA cause they told him 3.5 years reserve in ATL. Granted that was 2 years ago.
Nah. For March the most junior line on the 200 without vacation or training was a January 2015 hire. So less than a year online.
What are the call out times?
Quote: What are the call out times?
2 hours...........
Quote: Nah. For March the most junior line on the 200 without vacation or training was a January 2015 hire. So less than a year online.
To add to this: ATL is the most "senior" base too. If you want QoL and an expressway to a line, bid the CRJ ATL and avoid the 700/900 like the plague.
Reserve on the 700/900 in ATL and DTW is well above 2 years. It's half that on the 200.
What is ERJ-145 junior base?
How long is reserve on that airframe?

How long to get either EWR or IAD?
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to