Alaska a stepping stone?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
beancounter,

What was your fourth choice?
what about your fifth choice?
If I were 35 or younger, I'd definitely view Alaska as a stepping stone.
I'm suppose to be commanding a orbital shuttle back and forth to the space station for PanAm by now but Alaska will do.
Quote: I'm suppose to be commanding a obital shuttle back and forth to the space station for PanAm by now but Alaska will do.
What's an obital shuttle? Carrying dead people? Joking aside, you are a captain and not someone with less than 5 years. You and I already made our beds.
Quote: beancounter,

What was your fourth choice?
That was my dream list, I don't think I had a fourth or fifth. I was mostly joking. Alaska could have been my second choice, I don't remember. Actually the reality of the hiring environment when I got hired was bleak. Only three airlines were hiring; Southwest, JetBlue, and America West. I went with the first one that called.
Quote: I'm suppose to be commanding a orbital shuttle back and forth to the space station for PanAm by now but Alaska will do.

Niiiice!
Quote: What's an obital shuttle? Carrying dead people? Joking aside, you are a captain and not someone with less than 5 years. You and I already made our beds.
Yes, we will go down with the Titanic...okay, with the dingy.
Quote:
Now THERE was a movie WAY ahead of its time.
Quote: They were my second choice, never got called for an interview.
They were my first choice. Never got an interview.

GP
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to