Daily service between LAX and Beijing

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Delta to launch daily service between Los Angeles and Beijing
I guess that explains the big buildup in 777 CA's in LA.
Wondering when the new-used 777 airframes will leak out....
Of course that announcement came out first so you might miss this one.

BRIEF-Delta Air Lines says entered into partnership with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Jet Airways | Reuters
It's funny how they announce this stuff after ae closes.
Quote: It's funny how they announce this stuff after ae closes.
Not sure that was nefarious, it's usually that the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing, or where it's going, or who it's touching!
Quote: Of course that announcement came out first so you might miss this one.

BRIEF-Delta Air Lines says entered into partnership with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Jet Airways | Reuters
They announced that set up last year.
Quote: Not sure that was nefarious, it's usually that the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing, or where it's going, or who it's touching!

Yep - I always think long and hard about assuming malice if something can be explained by incompetence.

Scoop
Quote: They announced that set up last year.
They announced the Jet airways partnership, not the extent of the 3 way codeshare to markets in the US, Europe and India. Here's the details they announced yesterday.

Delta partnership with Jet Airways, KLM expands India network | Delta News Hub

One China trip out of LAX pales in comparison, but never mind here's a shiny object to play with.

(I edited a into the post to show the sarcasm is directed at the group as a whole, this is a web board after all and I am only trying to make a point using your post. We have no concept of the revenue generation of the business and its resulting profit sharing impact. And the lack of additional Delta flying.)
Quote: They announced the Jet airways partnership, not the extent of the 3 way codeshare to markets in the US, Europe and India. Here's the details they announced yesterday.

Delta partnership with Jet Airways, KLM expands India network | Delta News Hub

One China trip out of LAX pales in comparison, but never mind here's a shiny object to play with.

(I edited a into the post to show the sarcasm is directed at the group as a whole, this is a web board after all and I am only trying to make a point using your post. We have no concept of the revenue generation of the business and its resulting profit sharing impact. And the lack of additional Delta flying.)
So, the net result is that we lost a daily 7ER AMS-Mumbai flight but gained a daily 777 LAX-Beijing flight. As far as the rest of the Jet Airways announcement, it concerns post gateway domestic flying or international flying we cannot do anyway.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to