Did Delta just buy Republic?

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to
Quote: RAH has 17 million tied up in c series. They r in the works of putting all pilots on republic cert- said pilots will fly both certs via a Multiple Operations Training Compliance Program. It's in the cba language. This in theory will allow rah to keep legacy us airways birds w/80 seats and not violate delta scope. As for c series.....I dunno how rah pilots would be able to fly those n not violate every code share scope. But who knows, bb will just say a prayer n god may just give him the answer.

Rah is waiting for bombardier to default on there delivery date that was in contract. They would get the 17million back, So I was yold

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I know this is pedantic but why not type the entire word "and"?
Quote: I know this is pedantic but why not type the entire word "and"?
He probably typed that out on his flip phone.
Quote: He probably typed that out on his flip phone.
Rite - flip phone. That's original. It tells u (you) rite down below what I'm using. vvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvv (<that's look below)

N (and) where did I not use "and"?

[emoji8]

Or r u all not using tapatalk? :/ if so, my bad. U wouldn't see what kinda phone I'm typing on :*

I was joking.
To the original poster.....where did I not use "and"? :/

Nvr mnd.....I c it! I did use n and not and. Jesus christ. My bad gramps! I'll do btr nxt tyme! I apologize

I did it 2x's! Yikes

Quote: really, well its starting with the e190 going away as will the b717, believe what you like.
Dude what are you talking about? You are such a know-nothing know-it-all.
Quote: Nvr mnd.....I c it! I did use n and not and. Jesus christ. My bad gramps! I'll do btr nxt tyme! I apologize

Ur cray cray

11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to