Wisconsin Time Building

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I can't create a new post in any forum. Can you post for me, please? If at all possible, I would like it named "Wisconsin Time Building" and posted in either flight training or part 91, please.

Hello all. As of this post, I'm a private pilot with 218 hours TT and a fresh instrument (as of 3/21/16!!). I am looking to time build. My time is in 172s and the Cherokee family. I also have 6 hours in an Arrow, but I don't have my complex endorsement yet. I live in the Green Bay area. Here are the aircraft I am aware of/have access to:

Green Bay:
172s 120-130 per hour (depending on model) wet.
Arrow: 160? per hour wet.

Appleton:
172s 120-130 per hour wet.

Pulaski:
172: 100 per hour wet
M20C: 120 per hour wet
I haven't met with this guy or checked out with him yet.. I know he's very busy with a full time job and instructing on the side. But I know these are available.

Manitowoc:
Warrior: 115 per hour wet.

I am also willing and able to drive to pretty much any town/airport with enough prior planning and for a good enough deal.
Thank you to whomever created this thread. Mods, can you change the title to "Wisconsin Time Building", please?
Quote: Thank you to whomever created this thread. Mods, can you change the title to "Wisconsin Time Building", please?
Trying, but there are some unexpected errors, possibly related to why you cannot create a new thread. I have to have the techs look into it at this point.
How much time are you looking to build? What are the goals for the time building?
Well. 32 hours for the commercial. So I'd like to build 20-30 of that ASAP. But I'd be open to time build afterwards as well. The ultimate goal is the airlines, so that means 1500.
There's also a 152 in Green Bay and in Maintowoc. They both go for 90/hr wet.
Get your commercial and you can drop divers at wissota skydive, their always looking for "volunteers"
Herik, thank you! That's why I'm so eager for my commercial. I know opportunities open up with the commercial ticket.
Ever try flying clubs? Generally they have some decent rates for planes. Be wise to do some flying with a credible instructor towards the commercial since they can get you ready for being proficient in the commercial test standards.
You'll obviously need a multi ticket as well which is very expensive. There is a guy in Oshkosh who has the cheapest multi. He does not allow renting solo yet even with the plane and instructor it is still way cheaper than just renting a multi engine airplane anywhere else.
If you're thinking airlines down the road I would recommend getting your CFI. It's arguably one of the best ways to build time consistently all year long. Plus you can make some $ doing it. Just my .02
Quote: There is a guy in Oshkosh who has the cheapest multi.
How much does that guy charge/does he offer block pricing?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to