Bases in Florida.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Heard any new news on Silver airways? Saw that they got a new pilot contract which upped the pay similar to regionals. Is there any chance of flow through to majors if someone were to fly at Silver?
Yea to deeznutss... I do think they have some $hit with frontier. Why would you even go there? Come to TSA.. actually no don't come here for this place.
Lol, RAH system wide has had great performance. Not sure where anyone is getting this info on MIA ops.
http://www.pilotdomiciles.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: RAH has a Miami hub (way senior though)......I'd suggest looking for what's easiest to commute to. ATL probably, maybe CLT. That opens the door to regionals that have a large hub presence in those locations. Understand I am only speaking about commutability I am in no way offering an opinion on the regionals at those places.......end disclaimer!
As of right now, Miami is becoming more junior for Republic. Multiple people from Dec 8 class are already there with people behind them seniority wise. This means it's currently mid pack amongst the bases and junior to IND, ORD, PIT, and PHL.
Quote: As of right now, Miami is becoming more junior for Republic. Multiple people from Dec 8 class are already there with people behind them seniority wise. This means it's currently mid pack amongst the bases and junior to IND, ORD, PIT, and PHL.
This is true. I know a few people from the 10/18/16 class that were awarded Miami right after IOE.
Quote: Lol, RAH system wide has had great performance. Not sure where anyone is getting this info on MIA ops.
It's a year old resurrected thread.
Quote: It's a year old resurrected thread.
Ohhhhhhhh...
Quote: It's a year old resurrected thread.
Just wondering if anybody has update info on Florida bases/airlines. Silver? Republic? American? Commutes out of Florida to ATL for DAL pilots.Thanks.
Quote: Just wondering if anybody has update info on Florida bases/airlines. Silver? Republic? American? Commutes out of Florida to ATL for DAL pilots.Thanks.
Florida is not friendly to commuters. Tampa is probably the easiest of the big airports, Orlando, and Miami you could spend all day getting on. I'd sooner change careers than do that crap again.
Quote: Florida is not friendly to commuters. Tampa is probably the easiest of the big airports, Orlando, and Miami you could spend all day getting on. I'd sooner change careers than do that crap again.
Does anyone have any experience commuting out of JAX?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to