In need of multi time in the DFW area.

Subscribe
Hey everyone,

I'm in need of multi time to make myself competitive for a future upgrade. Right now i'm flying a PC-12 SIC, a little over 700tt with Commercial ASEL/AMEL, Instrument. Current on everything (Day/night/ifr) except multi, and I don't have much multi time either.

Because of my current schedule my options for side work are limited I think, but I would be open to time splitting in a multi if the price is right. Does anyone know of or have a multi based at ADS or in the DFW area?

I'm a five minute drive from ADS, used to fly traffic watch there.
Quote: Hey everyone,

I'm in need of multi time to make myself competitive for a future upgrade. Right now i'm flying a PC-12 SIC, a little over 700tt with Commercial ASEL/AMEL, Instrument. Current on everything (Day/night/ifr) except multi, and I don't have much multi time either.

Because of my current schedule my options for side work are limited I think, but I would be open to time splitting in a multi if the price is right. Does anyone know of or have a multi based at ADS or in the DFW area?

I've got a potential hook up for you once you get to Dallas. One of our captains here rents from his friend and pays just for fuel.
That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll hit you up with I get back and settled in DFW. Thanks!
Quote: Hey everyone,

How much time do you need to fly traffic watch there?
Insurance requires 500tt, 400tt if you have a CFI. ANY CFI, I have only an LSA CFI and they said it was fine. But I also had over 500tt when I started so it was kind of a moot point.
Also, I've got a line on a multi to rent but nothing certain yet. Still looking for one. I'm flying 95hrs this month so I haven't been on here daily, I am caught up on IM's though.