2016 Pro Pilot salary study

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Are the numbers inclusive daily allowances, 13th salary (if paid) etc or just basic pay?

CP
Quote: Are the numbers inclusive daily allowances, 13th salary (if paid) etc or just basic pay?

CP
What is 13th salary?

Its 1 salary per year.

13th salary sounds like it might make up for the low numbers.
What I meant was that if a 13th salary is paid once per year, as a bonus, which is quite common in some parts of the world and also with some operators in the US, is this and any and all other types of bonus included in the ProPilot salaries or are the numbers just for the 12 x basic pay?

Edit: and what about private pension payments made by the company? Is that also part of the ProPilot figures?

CP
No. Be sure to sign up for this publication and file out the questionnaire when it is sent to you. You'll see what is included. Good questions.
Quote: Edit: and what about private pension payments made by the company? Is that also part of the ProPilot figures?

CP
Thats a benefit, not salary.

Bonus is a bonus, also not salary.
In charter
From my company only, the numbers look accurate for charter.
Quote: Numbers seem accurate if they were 1st year pay and new to the equipment. But inaccurate for anyone with experience in type or time with the company.

If you really study the numbers they are almost all unilaterally increased across the board 1-2% from previous years surveys. Leads me to guess there is some significant fudging happening.

I agree. Global 5000/6000 @ $132k. Laughable for a CA
Quote: If you really study the numbers they are almost all unilaterally increased across the board 1-2% from previous years surveys. Leads me to guess there is some significant fudging happening.

I agree. Global 5000/6000 @ $132k. Laughable for a CA
Global 5000/6000 Captain should be $170k-$200k+ base salary depending on location. However, are recent openings for a G550 captain in the SF Bay Area for a very large fortune 40 tech firm that is offering $150k as a salary, laughable.
Quote: However, are recent openings for a G550 captain in the SF Bay Area for a very large fortune 40 tech firm that is offering $150k as a salary, laughable.
Why don't you just name the company?
Quote: However, are recent openings for a G550 captain in the SF Bay Area for a very large fortune 40 tech firm that is offering $150k as a salary, laughable.
Yesterday's pilot world: No
Today's pilot world: Yes
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to