C-171 CA Rep election

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 24 of 24
Go to
Quote: That would have come in handy if they put the age change up for a vote, having the majority of younger guys against it AND being powerless to stop it made it that much more insulting.

I wrote letters, called my senator and congressman, and sought one of them out at a public event to voice my opinion. Complete waste of time because ALPA was on a mission to "make the guys whole who lost their retirements."
I like the way you guys always blame it on ALPA - you do know who ALPA is and who it represents. In this case participation does make you a winner.

Do you have a smoking gun that supports your claim that ALPA sold out the majority to protect a few?
Quote: I like the way you guys always blame it on ALPA - you do know who ALPA is and who it represents. In this case participation does make you a winner.

Do you have a smoking gun that supports your claim that ALPA sold out the majority to protect a few?
It wasn't a "few" by a long shot. Were you around for the polling? Did you get a vote?
Congrats Brad!
Quote: It wasn't a "few" by a long shot. Were you around for the polling? Did you get a vote?
Polling - yes!

Vote - ON WHAT?
Quote: I see. Thank You.

Also, Any idea of how many scabs are left? Both forgiven and unforgiven?
Scabs are NEVER forgiven.
Quote: Scabs are NEVER forgiven.
EVER.............
The polling never had the option of leaving it at 60. If this rears its head again, I think we should let the co-sponsers of the bill know about the irony of Ted Stevens death.
14  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 24 of 24
Go to