Personality Tests

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello All!

I know that some Majors have a required personality test. I was curious if all Majors do? Or if just a few do? Thanks!
Spirit, VA, Jblue, ALGT and SWA all have some form of personality/psychometric testing. I believe Frontier does not.
Ok. Thanks for the info! Do UAL, AA, or DAL also have tests? What about any of the regionals?
Quote: Ok. Thanks for the info! Do UAL, AA, or DAL also have tests? What about any of the regionals?
Just bring a note from your Psych Doctor clearing you of everything.
United has one too.
Delta takes it a step further. You do the personality test and then if you get the job offer you have to come in the next day to talk to the shrink.
AA does.

Filler
Sun Country does as well. Gotta weed out the normal people!!
I wonder if any just follow postings on APC forums - a few with some real consistent pathology here, but fortunately mostly are the non-flyers hiding behind the computer. In real life almost everybody I've flown with has been a real pleasure.

Look at the task from the employer's point of view, would you want extremes of personality such as the super-religious guy, the inflexible rule-follower, or the opposite anti-authority maverick on your team? Although crude these can give a taste of somebody's behavior and outlook on the world. It is probably not a bad thing that most majors conduct the test.
FedEx has one also.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to