New Bose A20s?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Hello!

I'm about to venture into the 121 world and I've got a pair of the older A20's without the mp3 bluetooth functionality.

My question is, how much can you get away with listening to music via bluetooth from your phone at the regional level? Should I think about investing in the newer pair so I can have some tunes at altitude?

Thanks!
Quote: Hello!

I'm about to venture into the 121 world and I've got a pair of the older A20's without the mp3 bluetooth functionality.

My question is, how much can you get away with listening to music via bluetooth from your phone at the regional level? Should I think about investing in the newer pair so I can have some tunes at altitude?

Thanks!
GTFO here kid.
Quote: Hello!

Thanks!
Music won't play via bluetooth. You still have to plug in. Only phone calls can be made over bluetooth. You can set the music to mute when radio transmissions are made. I usually just keep it turned down.
Hahaha. Nice. Good humor, sir.
Quote: Music won't play via bluetooth. You still have to plug in. Only phone calls can be made over bluetooth. You can set the music to mute when radio transmissions are made. I usually just keep it turned down.
No. New model Bluetooth does both. Old model like yours doesnt
Quote: GTFO here kid.
Did I miss something here?
Quote: Music won't play via bluetooth. You still have to plug in. Only phone calls can be made over bluetooth. You can set the music to mute when radio transmissions are made. I usually just keep it turned down.
To my knowledge, the newer version can play music via bluetooth.
The new A20s play music over Bluetooth. You can pay like $150 and get the upgrade on your old pair.

With that said, no you're not allowed to play music while flying 121. Do some people do it? Sure, but I sure wouldn't be posting questions like this in public. One guy at my airline got caught doing it during a fed ride and got canned instantly.
Quote: Did I miss something here?
You're not supposed to listen to music in a 121 flight deck.
Never mind. I see they fixed the glitch.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to