DAL Class drops

Subscribe
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267 
Page 167 of 390
Go to
Quote: Exactly this. Say no to TDY.

Base trades on the other hand have no affect on staffing so they can't be used against us.

Except for the fact that seniority is not honored.......then yes!

Denny

PS. Get it written into the next contract and I’ll be all for it!
Quote: [/B]

Except for the fact that seniority is not honored.......then yes!

Denny

PS. Get it written into the next contract and I’ll be all for it!
Some guys argue for the fun of it.
Quote: Some guys argue for the fun of it.
You got me there!

Denny
Do you have a source for that?
Of course.....HE'S DENNY CRANE!!!!!!!!!
class today?
Quote: class today?
No class today, next one is next Monday the 6th.
Anyone know if they are still planning on a December class? I was originally told to expect that, but was getting a bit worried as I still haven’t heard anything. Thanks!
Quote: I’m totally against allowing the company to TDY. They could use it year around to tweak categories every month. They could grow categories in Atlanta then TDY throughout the year to take care of any staffing problems. Say goodbye to at least half the green slips.....

Denny
Agreed. The ONLY way I would even consider it is if the in-bidding pilot bids after all those permanently based there. So you come into a category as the number 1 captain (FO) in ATL your bids are calculated after the bottom captain (FO) that was there before you.
Quote: Anyone know if they are still planning on a December class? I was originally told to expect that, but was getting a bit worried as I still haven’t heard anything. Thanks!
If the bid is posted on 6 Nov for the Cseries I am sure there will be a class or classes in Dec. If the bid is canceled than all bets are off. Currently the company states the bid is a go and the aircraft are coming as planned.
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267 
Page 167 of 390
Go to