Switching reserve days

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Most category will be a 3 day min reserve block. Ie you cannot split up a 5 day reserve block into 2 on, 1 off, 2 on.
Quote: Is there anything in the PWA that says we can't use P/Ds in the middle of reserve blocks if there's adequate coverage? Im assuming that if the PCS system allows it, Im good to go. I just don't want to get harassed by the CPO.
All the answers you are looking for are here. Download it onto your Surface.. https://dal.alpa.org/Scheduling-Reference-Handbook

Yes. If iCrew allows you to do something, why would you "get in trouble?"
Quote: Most category will be a 3 day min reserve block. Ie you cannot split up a 5 day reserve block into 2 on, 1 off, 2 on.
Yes you can. You just can't do that when you bid. You can personal drop whatever reserve days you like and as long as there is coverage icrew allows it. I've been doing this for quite awhile.
Quote: All the answers you are looking for are here. Download it onto your Surface.. https://dal.alpa.org/Scheduling-Reference-Handbook

Yes. If iCrew allows you to do something, why would you "get in trouble?"
Because I remember during a NH meeting with a CP he mentioned guys dropping one day of MLOA in the middle of blocks on Int'l categories and saying that it doesn't look good...
Quote: Because I remember during a NH meeting with a CP he mentioned guys dropping one day of MLOA in the middle of blocks on Int'l categories and saying that it doesn't look good...
It also doesn't look good when management classifies one-time occurrences as regular expenses to reduce our PS payout. Nor does it look good when they repeatedly violate our contract and don't pay up until they are caught doing so. The optics of reducing our access to economy comfort is rather poor as well. If something is legal and not prohibited by our PWA, I'm not sure I care what does or doesn't look good. Do you?
Quote: It also doesn't look good when management classifies one-time occurrences as regular expenses to reduce our PS payout. Nor does it look good when they repeatedly violate our contract and don't pay up until they are caught doing so. The optics of reducing our access to economy comfort is rather poor as well. If something is legal and not prohibited by our PWA, I'm not sure I care what does or doesn't look good. Do you?
Touché....
Quote: Because I remember during a NH meeting with a CP he mentioned guys dropping one day of MLOA in the middle of blocks on Int'l categories and saying that it doesn't look good...
MLOA is a whole other animal, wrapped in a blanket of trust.
After Golden Days have been awarded, is there a way to change it? IE move ONLY the Golden Day without it reverting to an X day and keeping the original X day?

Hope my question is clear...
Thanks!
Quote: After Golden Days have been awarded, is there a way to change it? IE move ONLY the Golden Day without it reverting to an X day and keeping the original X day?

Hope my question is clear...
Thanks!
Nope. You can move it but the golden goes away and it reverts to a normal X day
Quote: Nope. You can move it but the golden goes away and it reverts to a normal X day
Ok...thanks, so once Golden Days are awarded, there is no way to change them?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to