A cut above pilot shirt

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
Abbot uniforms has has a good pilot shirt for 29 bucks.
I've actually been fairly pleased with my "ACutAbove" shirts. Yes, they're cheap, but the light material (Stratus) doesn't wrinkle much w/light starch, and I can't see giving up the comfort of the interior neck liner/pad thing. If there's another company that has the neck liner/pad collar, I'd entertain trying some of their offerings.
Quote: Abbot uniforms has has a good pilot shirt for 29 bucks.
Are these Abbot shirts cut close? Or like a parachute? Don't need to look like a cop with a shirt 2 sizes too small but the other shirts I've tried are ridiculously oversized.
I have gotten frustrated with the back collar riding up and the tight necks with my Cut Above shirts. Will probably return to the pinpoint Pilothouse shirts which have been the best I have had so far.
Abbott, offers trim fit along with regular sizes and free tapering.
Crew outfitters has a shirt with the wicking collar like the cut above. The fitted is pretty snug and tapered fits a little looser without being baggy. They hold up very well, but you will have to iron them.
Quote: Crew outfitters has a shirt with the wicking collar like the cut above. The fitted is pretty snug and tapered fits a little looser without being baggy. They hold up very well, but you will have to iron them.
Iron?

Its jacket season...all shirts look perfect under a blazer
Quote: Crew outfitters has a shirt with the wicking collar like the cut above. The fitted is pretty snug and tapered fits a little looser without being baggy. They hold up very well, but you will have to iron them.
I just got my first couple of their shirts after ditching a cut above. I'm am tall guy, so I got a tall shirt. The body of it fits perfectly, but the sleeve length is ridiculous. I look like I'm wearing some 3/4 length goofy thing. And I'm 6'4!
Quote: I just got my first couple of their shirts after ditching a cut above. I'm am tall guy, so I got a tall shirt. The body of it fits perfectly, but the sleeve length is ridiculous. I look like I'm wearing some 3/4 length goofy thing. And I'm 6'4!
Do you mean that the short sleeved shirt sleeves are too long, or the long sleeves are too short? I am 6'2" and the short sleeves seem good to me.
Quote: Do you mean that the short sleeved shirt sleeves are too long, or the long sleeves are too short? I am 6'2" and the short sleeves seem good to me.
The short sleeves are too long. I have some pretty long arms, too. Maybe I just got a bad batch.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to