Falcon Aviation Academy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
CFI's please check out our Facebook pilot recruiting page and our website. We are hiring instructors and paying well plus bonuses. This is a true place where you can build hours quickly and not your average flight school We have over 50 airplanes, mostly a diamond fleet, DA20, DA40, 6 DA42's, 3 King Air E90's. Come join the Falcon family. 770-486-5561 ext 235
Hiring, great pay, bonuses, and hours galore!
Please visit our CFI page, we are hiring!
CFI - Falcon Aviation Academy
We also have a CFI referral bonus of $500.00!

Quote: CFI's please check out our Facebook pilot recruiting page and our website. We are hiring instructors and paying well plus bonuses. This is a true place where you can build hours quickly and not your average flight school We have over 50 airplanes, mostly a diamond fleet, DA20, DA40, 6 DA42's, 3 King Air E90's. Come join the Falcon family. 770-486-5561 ext 235
What are the requirements to transition to your King Air?
Quote: Please visit our CFI page, we are hiring!
CFI - Falcon Aviation Academy
We also have a CFI referral bonus of $500.00!

Are you guys basically hiring at all times?
Quote: Are you guys basically hiring at all times?
Yes they are
Does anyone have any recent info on Falcon Aviation. From what I understand its a busy school, lots of international students, and good pay. I am looking at where I would like to work as CFI/II. How does Falcon decide what field you work out of. Is there a location that is busier than the others? What is the pay structure like? What is the situation with the King Airs? Any and all help is appreciated!
I called them about a week ago, to get more details on their CFI recruitment, I am a newly qualified CFI looking for more hours. The guy at the other end was pretty rude and obnoxious, didn't seem interested in providing any information. Put me off considering the Company.
Quote: I called them about a week ago, to get more details on their CFI recruitment, I am a newly qualified CFI looking for more hours. The guy at the other end was pretty rude and obnoxious, didn't seem interested in providing any information. Put me off considering the Company.
In what way was he rude and obnoxious? Did he say they even had any openings? Didn't seem interested in even hiring you?
I currently work at Falcon and it has been a good experience. PM me any questions
Quote: I currently work at Falcon and it has been a good experience. PM me any questions
Check your PMs.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to