Trying to pick a regional based on callsign

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Best bet is military, where you can choose your own, assuming you have what it takes. Goose and Maverick are taken, but I hear Douche is available.
6 out of 10.
I would go with jetlink
Quote: I used to be happy with "Flagship", but they changed it to "Endeavor" which is tricky and doesn't really flow aswell even though you think it should. "Envoy" just flows off the tongue. If I was you, I'd go to a regional who's call sign just flows into the mic.

Best of luck.
While I agree that you should pick something that flows into the mic you really must consider how it flows into the ear and brain as well. I can already tell by the amount of tolerance for these call signs that we are amongst some of the most bigoted people alive. Racist and sexist call signs cannot be tolerated. They are hate speech. Envoy flows well but has such a strong patriarchal tone. Its very sexist and screams of male egocentrism. Envoy is a very masculine word and also a very superfluous word. We don't need rich 1%ers trying to make us feel dumb and emasculated. It's 2016 for Christs sake. It's time to smash the patriarchy and smash racism. I'd definitely start looking at gender neutral call signs or gender fluid call signs.
Blue Streak should be Brown Streak,
with Air Shuttle, you could have some fun and say Air ****tle over the radio. Put a British or Irish twang to it, and probably get away with it.
Endeavor used to be Bendoveur, until they stepped up their game, now you have to respect them.
I think Spirit Wings has to be one of the worst.
You should try for Critter, Citrus, and Cactus.
Speedbird has to be the best one though...
Look at his username guys....
Quote: Speedbird has to be the best one though...
Yes, along with Springbok.
Quote: Look at his username guys....
He's back. It's the October surprise
Go with Waterski.

When you get there show them how you can cleverly determine lower than standard alternate minimums using the SoLunar Tables.
Aeroflot is a pretty good callsign...you'd probably fit in pretty good over there!
Bearskin!

1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to