2017 UPS Hiring

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 98
Go to
The only MOAB this place puts out is when they're reshuffling Nurps from one secretary to another coffee making position
Quote: Or just one bid of approx 30 every month ...
That might mitigate the inevitable Realignment bids that a MOAB would create...
Quote: Standby for the MOAB from UPS.
Lots of Vacancies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cjd7dwrvE
Quote: That might mitigate the inevitable Realignment bids that a MOAB would create...
Not necessarily ... They still are controlled by the desire to micro-manage the system numbers for maximum efficiency. Or some such B.S.

Quote: You can. https://ups.managehr.com/candidate/
How? I still get this message and it won't take me any further:

"Application On File

Thank you for your continued interest in employment at UPS. This application does not require any attention at this time."

My status shows "on file" not "active".
Quote: How? I still get this message and it won't take me any further:

"Application On File

Thank you for your continued interest in employment at UPS. This application does not require any attention at this time."

My status shows "on file" not "active".
You can only update your app if it says "Active"

On File means you are in their system but your app didn't "score" high enough to be active. You'll have to apply again after January 1.
The guys I know that were "on file", we're able to get to active and eventually get an interview by having someone walk their stuff into HR, or attended a job fair. You need to find a way to get your name out there.
Quote: You can only update your app if it says "Active"

On File means you are in their system but your app didn't "score" high enough to be active. You'll have to apply again after January 1.
It seems a little odd that you can't update any time. What if the item that didn't meet the filter is now different? It's not like a had a felony...just low 12 month look back time because I just came off of an Air Force tour. Funny thing...we don't always fly that much in the USAF.
Quote: It seems a little odd that you can't update any time. What if the item that didn't meet the filter is now different? It's not like a had a felony...just low 12 month look back time because I just came off of an Air Force tour. Funny thing...we don't always fly that much in the USAF.
A 'workaround' that I have heard HR tell people (so caveat emptor as it is third-hand) is to apply again using a different email address.

Then again, come 1 January all the 2016 applications get flushed and you'll have to reapply anyway...
Quote: It seems a little odd ....
Practice that phrase, it will be useful when you get hired

Our app process is a preview of life at Brown

3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 98
Go to