Jan. 3rd, 2017

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Welcome to all of you, look forward to meeting and flying with you
So what is the scoop with the one dude that supposedly came here from FedEx? Is there a word "feeder" missing on his new-hire profile?

Very strange. Must be the irresistible brown uniform.
Quote: So what is the scoop with the one dude that supposedly came here from FedEx? Is there a word "feeder" missing on his new-hire profile?

Very strange. Must be the irresistible brown uniform.
If he really came from FedEx I wonder how he passed the psych test.
I didn't see anyone with FedEx listed.

Saw a Delta.
He is from the Louisville area and yes he was a FedEx guy, less than a year on their property.
Quote: I didn't see anyone with FedEx listed.

Saw a Delta.
new-hire section. airupsers site.
Quote: new-hire section. airupsers site.
I see that now. I was looking at the IPNN.

The guy listed as Delta in the IPNN, doesn't say that on Airupsers.
The guy listed as FedEx on Airupsers doesn't say that on the IPNN.
Quote: The guy listed as Delta in the IPNN, doesn't say that on Airupsers.
The guy listed as FedEx on Airupsers doesn't say that on the IPNN.
Just SOP around this joint.
Met the Fedex guy on my jumpseat and it was absolutely the right decision for him, I am a Mem native and passed up opportunities to go to Fedex 14 yrs ago, it worked out but being based where I live would have been perfect, would have upgraded earlier too, by the time I complete capt upgrade I will have started my 16th year.
Quote: Met the Fedex guy on my jumpseat and it was absolutely the right decision for him, I am a Mem native and passed up opportunities to go to Fedex 14 yrs ago, it worked out but being based where I live would have been perfect, would have upgraded earlier too, by the time I complete capt upgrade I will have started my 16th year.
We'll find out when we reach 68 if we've made all the right moves.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to