Jan. 3rd, 2017

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Your jumpseat? You're not the Captain yet, Rob!
Got a manager in training here, so let me correct my statement. He was jumpseating on a flight that I was operating as an fo, I do hope you understand that it's not your aircraft even when you are the captain.
He is one of my best friends and a great guy. I only wish we would have picked him up at Delta before he got hired at UPS. However, barring having a crystal ball of when he turns 65, I believe he has made the absolute right decision.
Quote: He is one of my best friends and a great guy. I only wish we would have picked him up at Delta before he got hired at UPS. However, barring having a crystal ball of when he turns 65, I believe he has made the absolute right decision.
I thought he went to fdx, delta and then ups?

Wish him and all our new hires the very best.
It's never an easy decision to leave a good place for another job hoping it'll pay off in the long run. Not having to commute is a huge incentive.
Good luck to all
Quote: I do hope you understand that it's not your aircraft even when you are the captain.
I think the FAA would disagree with that statement. Ask Cpt Eddie M what he thinks.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to