Jan 30th class

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: New Hires: Don't forget to make sure they got your hotel rewards account info for your stay.
If they give you stay credits, you'll go from zero to Gold easily.
They should. It's not like the bookings for operating crews where confirmation isn't guaranteed.
Quote: They should. It's not like the bookings for operating crews where confirmation isn't guaranteed.
True...but Marriott (and Hilton, for that matter) has gotten a LOT more stingy lately at granting stay credits for rooms booked under a substantially discounted negotiated rate.
Quote: If anyone from the group would like to meet in the evening the night before class and grab some dinner, we could meet in the lobby at 6:00pm.
Just got the firm offer for the 30th. I'd love to join you guys, still meeting at 6?
TurningBrown, Just today!? Congrats!!! Hope to join you guys/gals soon!
I'll be in class on Monday. Looking forward to meeting for dinner Sunday evening.
This class will consist of 757 sdf (4) sdfz (4) ont (2) a300 (3) md11 sdf (5) md-11 anc (3) and 747 anc (4) for a total of 25.
Quote: Does UPS put the highest qualified on 747s?

At one time, UPS would assign the Atlas Capt with a B747 type rating to the domestic Airbus fleet.

Contract 2016 changed the way new hires receive seat assignments. It is now done by bidding within the class. Oldest is the most senior, last 4 of SS# is the tie breaker (yes, its been used).

So its really up to the class breakdown and ages
Quote: Why wouldn't they want to match experience with positions available?
Because nothing make sense at brown; )
Welcome aboard to the Jan 30 class. Hope all of you enjoy your first week as much as my class did.

G550Guy
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to