Fleet decision

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
What will the A300 mod look like? I like a mix of the old flight deck with a little EFIS. I searched but could not find any A300 mods on the www. Thanks.
Quote: What will the A300 mod look like?
Allegedly...two large LCD screens on each side replacing the OE flight instruments; engine instruments and TRP remains factory. I think Collins displays are what I heard, can't remember.

The Commodore 64 FMCs would also be upgraded.
I thought that they were going for commonality with the new 76 panels. The poster looks pretty nice
Quote: Allegedly...two large LCD screens on each side replacing the OE flight instruments; engine instruments and TRP remains factory. I think Collins displays are what I heard, can't remember.

The Commodore 64 FMCs would also be upgraded.
I heard that the 2 vendors (finalists) are Rockwell-Collins and Airbus.

The money has been approved but the choice of vendor was not yet selected, but would likely be R.C. due to price.
Thanks guys. Any pics around?
https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Data...44-767LDS.aspx
Quote: What will the A300 mod look like? I like a mix of the old flight deck with a little EFIS. I searched but could not find any A300 mods on the www. Thanks.
We already have an old flight deck with a little efis! The old instruments on the a300 and 75/76 are now only made by one company and have increased several hundred percent in price.
75/76
If you fly the 757 domestic, do you also fly the 767? Or is the 767 strictly a Z line?
757 pilots fly both airframes.
In both domiciles
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to