C44 FO Response to C44 CA Communication

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
We got a contract that's mostly about pay only.

UAL now has the best contract in the industry in terms of pay.

It is what it is. But, it definitely isn't what it isn't.
I am also curious about training pay. With all the movement that is starting to be under way, I think we should look at this again. Sitting around self teaching the systems for my next jet is done on my time and no pay? I am about 1/2 done and nothing on my tim card yet. I don't know if some pay shows up when the thumb drive school is completed but I hope so. Also, last time I was in ATL for a month and was only paid 1/2 month at my last seats pay. It was not a pay check, but more of a respectable bar tab... Is our training pay still that bad that I need to start saving before I go down south again?
Quote: I am also curious about training pay. Sitting around self teaching the systems for my next jet is done on my time and no pay? I am about 1/2 done and nothing on my tim card yet. I don't know if some pay shows up when the thumb drive school is completed but I hope so.
You will receive "distance learning" pay on your time card when you've completed 100% of the flashdrive they sent you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's one hour of pay for three hours of run-time. (Run-time has been determined by the schoolhouse, D-ALPA, and Delta.)
is there a public school graduate override for us slow learners?
Quote: You will receive "distance learning" pay on your time card when you've completed 100% of the flashdrive they sent you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's one hour of pay for three hours of run-time. (Run-time has been determined by the schoolhouse, D-ALPA, and Delta.)
One hour of pay for two hours run time.
Quote: One hour of pay for two hours run time.
Guess I was wrong thinking it was 3 hours also. In any case, it's only pay for the required material and none of the optional stuff. Hard not to do pro-bono work as most of us self-starters would choose to do. But it's my new line in the sand. If I need to know it, it needs to be in the required material...or I need to get paid for the optional stuff.
Quote: Sorry, I don't have something readily available from sooooo long ago. The "old guard" is now firmly in place.
You've had nearly 24hrs to back up your statement. Care to do so?

Its probably safe to label your unsubstantiated statement as "another Moakie drive-by"!
Quote: One hour of pay for two hours run time.
Thanks. Page 11-9 of the Contract.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to