Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > United > => United Contract 2022
RESULTS NOW! I want the results today!!!! >

RESULTS NOW! I want the results today!!!!

Search
Notices

RESULTS NOW! I want the results today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 06:47 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default RESULTS NOW! I want the results today!!!!

This is utter nonsense. Keep the voting open?!?!?!?! To change things after we finally query the pilots? B*!!$%!TTTTTT!!!!!!

I want the results posted today. It will unify us. We paid for it. These guys are really jerking us 0$$! Let's go team! Let us get behind this movement right now. I want transparency, not smog fog and a load of garbage.

Just think how fuzzy things will get leaving the current vote open. Talk about the ability to manipulate, confuse and really screw things up in managements favor.

PLEASE GET ON THIS TRAIN. RESULTS NOW!!

This latest action now solidify's my position. MEC and NC have to go. Incompetent and deceptive. This is total shenanigans.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:17 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

I wish I was in your pilot group because it’s obscene to watch your MEC, LEC & NC mishandle this. You guys don’t deserved this. They need to be given the boot and in no uncertain way.

Two dozen years in this industry and like the rest of you I’m sure, I’ve never seen anything like this.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:23 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by massgflight View Post
This is utter nonsense. Keep the voting open?!?!?!?! To change things after we finally query the pilots? B*!!$%!TTTTTT!!!!!!

I want the results posted today. It will unify us. We paid for it. These guys are really jerking us 0$$! Let's go team! Let us get behind this movement right now. I want transparency, not smog fog and a load of garbage.

Just think how fuzzy things will get leaving the current vote open. Talk about the ability to manipulate, confuse and really screw things up in managements favor.

PLEASE GET ON THIS TRAIN. RESULTS NOW!!

This latest action now solidify's my position. MEC and NC have to go. Incompetent and deceptive. This is total shenanigans.
Unity is the last thing that they want and releasing the vote results would just illuminate how disconnected they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M
Old 07-15-2022, 08:01 AM
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Old 07-15-2022, 01:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Would be too big of a black eye for Insler. This is all about getting him elected national president. Kick the can until after the election so the funk doesn’t land on him.
Old 07-15-2022, 04:33 PM
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by Red Swingline View Post
Would be too big of a black eye for Insler. This is all about getting him elected national president. Kick the can until after the election so the funk doesn’t land on him.
I think all of the major airline ALPA pilots know his name now, and not in a good way.

I'm ignorant as to how the national pres gets elected, what's the process?
Old 07-15-2022, 04:36 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
I think all of the major airline ALPA pilots know his name now, and not in a good way.

It appears all you have to do is pander to the executive board (all the constituent MECs), you don't have to be an ALPA member or even a pilot.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: 737 CAPT

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER View Post
I wish I was in your pilot group because it’s obscene to watch your MEC, LEC & NC mishandle this. You guys don’t deserved this. They need to be given the boot and in no uncertain way.

Two dozen years in this industry and like the rest of you I’m sure, I’ve never seen anything like this.
Another outsider sticking his nose in our business. And how are things at YOUR airline again? Which is that, by the way? Still negotiating and out picketing with no progress?

Whine whine whine, boo hoo, "You guys have been so mistreated and done so wrong I wouldn't wish your TA on my worst enemy." I've lost all my patience with the drama queens, the frothing at the mouth snowflakes, the ad nauseum missives from the Tilton-loving RJ-selling pension-terminating C12 Chair, and the constant inflammatory attacks on union VOLUNTEERS by the "my laptop and personal space were assaulted by a sprinkle donut" (allegedly) Vice Chair of C11.

I'm a pretty level-headed person. The TA doesn't get under my skin. There are good and bad points. I've made my decision and voted how it stacks up against my original wants. Didn't get the lifetime United Club membership I was hoping for so I'm a 'no' right there. My understanding is that vote is still sitting in the system unless there is something new to evaluate. It's the unhinged rants I see on here.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:15 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post

Read the ALPA Constitution and By-Laws and educate yourself then if you are so curious.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by awax View Post
It appears all you have to do is pander to the executive board (all the constituent MECs), you don't have to be an ALPA member or even a pilot.
So, you need to read up on the ALPA Constitution and By-Laws, too? Unionists who know nothing about how the union works. Yeah, recall everyone and let's see what a disaster this will turn out to be and how much closer to retirement I'll be when we finally get another TA. I'll take my chances with reopened talks now vs who knows when under a dysfunctional and unfamiliar new MEC.