Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   UPS (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ups/)
-   -   Jan/Feb classes (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ups/118504-jan-feb-classes.html)

jetlaggy 12-07-2018 06:44 PM

Jan/Feb classes
 
New year. New hires. Good luck.

tailpilot 01-05-2019 08:59 AM

Any calls??? I did get all my disclosure forms added to my application followed by the multiple other forms that need to be filled out prior to training.....waiting on a call for a firm offer :D

bushrat03 01-05-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tailpilot (Post 2737200)
Any calls??? I did get all my disclosure forms added to my application followed by the multiple other forms that need to be filled out prior to training.....waiting on a call for a firm offer :D

After getting the CJO, I was told verbally by Jean Thompson that Iím in the January 28th class. I havenít received any disclosures or other forms whatsoever. Should I be concerned?

howardhughes8 01-05-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushrat03 (Post 2737417)
After getting the CJO, I was told verbally by Jean Thompson that Iím in the January 28th class. I havenít received any disclosures or other forms whatsoever. Should I be concerned?

No. I got call from Jean 10 days before class date last year with FJO. Background should come back in about 7-10 days after CJO, if not super complicated.

HappyTrails 01-06-2019 06:45 AM

Anyone know class drop for Jan 4?

Wing Sweep 01-06-2019 07:11 AM

4 Jan drop

SDF
2x 75 Intl
5x 75 Dom
10x A300

ONT
4x 75

MIA
5x 75

Also 1x longterm medical returnee on 75 (not included in the numbers above).

jetlaggy 01-06-2019 07:11 PM

Any Feb class dates yet?

Ray Kinsella 01-06-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetlaggy (Post 2738116)
Any Feb class dates yet?

Class of 30 on 1/28.

sunandsand 01-06-2019 10:02 PM

Myself and a friend have a CJO for a February 25th class date. So there is at least one class date in February.

rvfanatic 01-07-2019 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunandsand (Post 2738180)
Myself and a friend have a CJO for a February 25th class date. So there is at least one class date in February.

Congrats! How long of swimming in the pool will that be for you both? Any idea how big the pool is?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:46 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands