Old 05-31-2011, 01:49 PM
RPC Unity
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2011

Originally Posted by SF340guy View Post
So RPC Unity,

Who are you? Name and location on the IMSL. If I support you, what assurances do we have that the FAPA lawsuit will be dropped, especially if our only knowledge of the "RPA" is a post on airline pilot central? A reliable, credible and accountable website (sarcasm).

These are serious questions, that deserve answers. As you say, we only get one vote.
Fair questions. I am an Airbus FO smack dab in the middle of the IMSL.

I am not asking you to support me personally, I am asking you to learn about a representation structure that can actually function for a very unique airline structure.

The RPC has mailed information to every pilot, you should be receiving that shortly if you have not already.

The RPC has a website and message board. My real name will be available on that message board for everyone to read. I am not going to hide behind anonymity. This election is too important.

Lets talk about this using facts, not emotion.

Regarding the lawsuit, the RPC has stated they will "prevent continuous litigation regarding SLI implementation or Duty of Fair representation issues".

I don't think it can get any clearer than that for an answer.

If that is not satisfactory, you can log on to rahpilots.com and address that concern directly.

Take the time to learn about this CHOICE.

Vote RPC