Old 06-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Dan Sneddon
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2010
Position: 170/Left Seat

Mulva, Faultpush, et.al.,

Not one pilot that I know of would ever want to "rub former FAPA pilots' noses" in anything should the IBT prevail. Not only would that be counter-productive, but that would be against everything that we stand for.

As someone who has been through an intergation before, and please believe the size of the transaction does not dampen hostility or anger, it was my duty and desire to include those from the previously other side.

Captain Gannon and Captain Dee are both "original" Shuttle America pilots and on the Executive Council with Captain Gannon being Chairman. On my Intergation Committee was Travis Hamilton- also "original" Shuttle who was on their Integration Committe. On my Negotiations Committee presently is Craig Moffatt, formerly the Greivance Committee Chairman for Midwest as well as was on their Negotiations Committee.

As I have said before, it is extremely difficult to take emotion out of these situations and I would not want to downplay what any Frotier, Midwest, or Lynx pilot has been through. I base my argurments on logic. We have demonstrated inclusion- not exclusion, by our past actions shown above.

The IBT does not wish to change the identity of any Frontier pilot, just as I will always be a Chautauqua pilot at heart, as will the Midwest, and lYnx pilots. However, as Republic piots under the IBT it has been shown that inclusion is the key and is not based on a futuristic hypothetical "what could happen" under the RPC, with TWO separate bargaining untis- which I have also shown in another post has never worked throughout history.

I cannot and will not support two separate bargaining units for these logical reasons. That is why pilots who want to move forward and make life better for everyone, stopping the whipsaws, and give weight to the Frontier pilots' ability to stop the predatory madness of RAH eating away at their CBA- will support the IBT.

I wish every pilot the best at Frontier, as well as the former Midwest and Lynx pilots. Those Midwest and Lynx pilots who have actually met and/or flown with me know I mean that. 'One List, One Voice, and One Contract" provide the best alternative to what is happenning today at RAH.

Respectfully,

Dan Sneddon,
Capt. Republic Airlines