Old 06-11-2011, 09:11 AM
F9Pilot
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2011
Position: A320 CA

This thread cracks me up. Very entertaining & love the posts! The IBT kool-aid - amazing! Personally, it never tasted that good to me. I like the FAPA kool-aid much better now. At a couple grand a year, it's a bargain! Couldn't be happier!

Personally, I'd be happy to give my dues to RPC in support of BOTH the IBT AND FAPA. That is the only way I'd willingly give to the IBT. I'm amazed that after all the money, extra assessments, etc., that was spent on sub-standard contracts over the years, RAH pilots, including my buddies, still think IBT would be the way to go.

Uncertainty about RPC? I get it, but who has the better track record. Any one else that has worked under both would agree. I think FAPA would do a heckuva lot more than IBT for RAH pilots while keeping Hoffa in slumber (no strike). JT & Co., are amazing at getting things done for us.

Reality is, FAPA will probably cease to exist so I think I'll opt for "Pre-paid Legal." Having once been a part of RAH, I'm in awe that anyone would want to keep the IBT. IBT has done such a phenomenal job with the contracts already, why look for anything else? Right? Oh wait, I forgot, with 74's on the horizon...

At the risk of being kneecapped - RPC FOR ME!

(brought to you in part by "Pre-Paid Legal.") ;-)