Old 06-15-2011, 03:34 PM
FAULTPUSH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008

Originally Posted by STR8NLVL View Post
You bring this up a lot, ignoring the fact that RAH is the reason. You can't make them come to the table. Before they needed a contract in place, they would only meet for a half day sporadically. Now all of a sudden they need stability for financing and they're willing to meet monthly and expedite the process. Just wait until BB wants to nullify your deal and keep his new baby and see how willing to come up with a JCBA they are. .
I thought the argument went that Beford DOESN'T want us together? I can't think of any good reason to do so. It just complicates a lot of things and adds a lot to training costs.

But your deal isn't for $190M, .
I never claimed that it was. Your statement (which I agree with) was that $10-$15 million wouldn't save the company; my argument was that $190 million would. Now you're saying we should gamble with our careers based on your recommendation.

Really? You don't see that taking concessions while we're asking for improvements hurts our cause?! .
One point we're just going to have to agree to disagree on is that the financial situation is dire. On the one hand, we have several large corporations who apparently agree and are giving millions of dollars in concessions as a confirmation of that, combined with an unrestricted cash balance that is precarious. On the other hand, we have posts on this board saying "no it isn't".

The Frontier pilots will, for the most part, vote based on the facts rather than opinions expressed in this forum.

Last edited by FAULTPUSH; 06-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.