View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:57 AM
TonyHaus
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2009

Yes, I did sign my name to my post. I notice you didn't. Since you clearly you are just a minion of Scott Stratton, I will speak directly to him. Scott, you know full well that I had nothing to do with the parking lot deal. In fact, I resigned as communication chairman the day after it happened and then ran a campaign for Mike Weiland for president of the FPA to remove those responsible for making it happen. But of course you already know that. Again, lies and deceipt from you. I have to ask why? Do you really feel so vulnerable that you have to stoop to this low tactic? Let me repeat what I told you when you were first elected, I'm not your enemy.
If you truly seek to fairly represent our pilots, you have nothing to fear from me. Only if you are too afraid to stand up to the company and get us a fair contract or you are so corrupt that you need to hide your liberal use of trip pay loss for your personal friends and you are uncomfortable letting that into the light of public scrutiny would you need to fear my election. Are either of those things true? I guess we can tell if they are by your actions. I think you said actions speak louder than words in your last campaign piece. Let's see. Do you continue to use deception in a craven attempt to influence voters or do you not? Are you really interested in unity or do you just use that as a convenient catch phrase? Can you speak in the light of day or do you need to use anonymous character assassins?

Your actions will speak louder than words.

Captain Tony Hauserman

Originally Posted by MaydayMark View Post
Capt. TH (in as much as that's how you signed your name). I remember your name ... Were you part of the FPA parking lot administration?

That TA was such a huge POS that management promoted PC to a VERY senior job. It looks like DW was hoping for a high paying ALPA National job but a good management job would surprise me!*?

Aren't you union reps supposed to be representing the rank and file as opposed to yourselves?