Thread: RAH Executive Board Election

RPC Unity , 10-08-2011 07:40 AM
Line Holder
RPC Unity
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2011
Quote: As far as to whether or not F9 guys can run/join/Eboard/etc.... had you joined you would be receiving the Pay Day Updates that described this VERY question from the current EXCO. The Eboard will replace the EXCO as the 357 structure has changed from a trusteeship. Once again, had RPC or FaultP., or anyone else lifted a finger and made a small effort, they would have thier answers. instead they await a carrier pigeon with a gold guilded invitation to maybe join. you have your chance, take it or $ t F U and zip it!!!.....
I can look myself in the mirror knowing I did quite a bit more than simply " lift my finger".

1. I asked during a face to face meeting six months ago about the 24 month issue. I was told "we will check with legal" but Frontier guys will be able to "participate".

2. I sent an email two months ago to everyone at the AD, Local 1224, and Local 357 asking why the structure requires so many pieces and if the IBT would consider a leaner and meaner representative body. Everyone totally blew me off with the exception of one gentleman at 1224. He responded but failed to explain why there needs are two E-Board elections running simultaneously.

3. I sent another email to everyone at the AD, Local 1224, and Local 357 asking if the Frontier pilots were going to be allowed to participate in the E-Board election that was supposedly delayed in an effort to include their participation. I received a response from the Trustee stating that all Frontier Pilots that are members in good standing will be allowed to "vote".

4. I sent another email two weeks ago asking everyone at the AD, Local 1224, and Local 357 asking for yet another clarification on the 24 month issue. It appeared as if a determination had finally been made regarding the conflict between what the Local 357 Trustee told Frontier pilots earlier this year and the language found in the IBT Constitution and Local 357 By-Laws. I never received an answer.

5. I sent another email to everyone, again, two days ago asking if a Frontier pilot in good standing could participate as a nominee or of a frontier pilot in good standing could only vote. Again no answer.

Which led me back to this message board.

Will the Local 357 Trustee honor his statements that were made earlier this year and allow a Frontier pilot to participate as a nominee?

Mike