View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 09:19 PM
UPSDISPATCHER
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Upright & Locked

Giuffre added that the IPA's statement was a fresh attempt "to stir up concern among customers that services would be disrupted." "There will be no disruption of service," he said.

Not this was ever much of a concern, but I'm glad to hear UPS will finally agree to what the pilots deserve. It is unfortunate that they've pushed the IPA into a corner and will force them into a cooling off period. UPS, being publicly traded on the stock market, can't risk a strike now and everyone knows it. However, they will probably wait until the 11th hour to sign in an attempt to make the IPA out to be the bad guys, and also try to drive a wedge between IPA and the other unions at UPS. Nice try, but the IPA will win.

ATEMENOUT1: I really don't think you're a management pilot, or a pilot at all for that matter. Most likely UPS management, perhaps even labor, but you couldn't possibly be that naive and still hold an ATP. However, I would like to extend a sincere "thank you" for showing those outside of our company what we see on a daily basis; for showing us the true face of UPS leadership and character. The reason I mentioned labor is because they are good at what they do......and this is what they do!

Last edited by UPSDISPATCHER; 12-22-2005 at 09:23 PM.