View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 03:32 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Hello
I am 2005 ERAU grad. I drank the Kool-aid just like everyone else that went that poor excuse for a University. My sophomore year I realized that everything about that school is b.s. My parents where helping me out then and they were convinced that I should stay and so I did hoping that maybe I am just a little to negative about the whole experience... I worked every summer and weekends and still managed to owe them $50k. I know it was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life but I am not cocky or arrogant like some people from that place are. So, whenever someone asks me where I went to school, I tell them that I went to school in Florida. Some people try to dig deeper and I tell them the truth... As soon as they hear ERAU they take cheap shots at me, sometimes lasting the entire 4 day trip. I know that some people from Riddle "suck" but I don't go around telling people how great I am, so why do people have the need to make me feel more regretful about attending Riddle than I feel already?
Not being a jerk by any means but it's nice to see someone that shows a little of the otherside of their college experience. I went to Baylor and loved it yet I would not do my program a second time if I had the opportunity. It makes for more informed and educated decisions for others who are debating where to go.