Old 11-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Airhoss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Sleeping in the black swan’s nest.

swimheiss,

WOW you cracked the code! You are the first person to ever think of that.

While your fantasy of a combined national seniority list would have it's benefits it does not really enter anything useful, realistic or appropriate for the here and now of the AA BK situation.

So with that in mind the AA pilot group will be threatened with an 1113 filling that is almost guaranteed. You will be forced to "negotiate" with that threat hanging over your heads and your alternative to accepting concessionary terms is to go to court and let a BK judge decide your fate and then much of what can be salvaged will be at the mercy of BK judge whom will most certainly be in the companies corner as that is just how those things work. There will not be a level playing field these things have already been thought out and pre arraigned none of these proceedings are reactionary. Your fate has already been planned out long before any of these actions are taken. the companies BK law team has been working on this for a long time already.

Obviously I hope for the sake of the AA pilot group that their legal council is better than what was offered to the UAL group but in any case you are out monied, out classed and going into a fight with your hands tied behind your backs. That is the simple truth of the matter.

Call me jaded if you wish because I am, as I've seen firsthand the brutal truth of how a major corporations operates under BK protection including all the nasty little tricks and mind games they are going to pull.

Like I said the AA pilot group has my deepest sympathies this is not going to be fun.

Last edited by Airhoss; 11-30-2011 at 11:10 AM.