View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 09:46 AM
SoCalGuy
Keep Calm Chive ON

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Boeing's Plastic Jet Button Pusher - 787

Originally Posted by jsled View Post
Of Course! and I should have said so. The problem as I see it is not so much the the new bases, but the bump bids that would surely come with them. Can you imagine getting bumped out of base while new guys are coming in??!!! With no ability to bid the new equipment??!! As I understand it, the union has already warned the company of the shenanigans that could go on if they proceed down this path. Meaning, they should not be held responsible.

SLed
I hear you brother.....It has the potential for a HUGE disaster all the way around.

As far as the rumored L-CAL $$Profit Sharing$$, I don't mean to come across as a prima donna when looking a "gifted horse in the mouth". My major point/concen is that there some pilots out there (I'm sure on both sides) that would take the $$ and not think twice about the additional months of negotiating this will buy Mgt as they kick the "JCBA can" down the road. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm preaching, the apathy of some amazes me.

If this rumor is found to be true, can't you almost hear Jeff saying:
"Is there something in this hand (Profit Sharing), that can make you forgot about what's in this other hand (JCBA)???"