View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:00 AM
757Driver
Need More Callouts

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: Unbridled Enthusiasm

Originally Posted by Regularguy View Post
For all you LCAL guys and gals it looks like you will get a 2011 profit sharing after all. Rumor has it the T&PA will be fully extended into 2012 for a share of the 2011 profits for LCAL pilots. The cost to this is there won't be any ORD or DEN B737 Pilot Bases in 2012. Additionally I suspect there is some recalling possibilities coming on the LUAL side.

Here's where I read it, straight from you. Perhaps I didn't understand what you were saying as I alluded to when I said I was confused by your post. What do you mean by "for a share"?

Instead of criticizing and accusing me of some made up agenda perhaps you should make your posts more clear? Guess you missed it when I said this as well:

Those who have thought this out thoroughly, myself included, do not want to see any whipsawing at all and would prefer we keep a status quo.
Translation, T&PA should continue as is and no changes to any of it, capiche?

I've been noticing a trend with some UAL types on here. Some of us will post something on the forum, and in some cases even agreeing with you, and immediately be lambasted and accused of subterfuge. I have no agenda and was trying to make heads or tails of your very confusing post.

Your not related to Coto are you?