View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Ewfflyer
Flying Farmer

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Turbo-props' and John Deere's

Originally Posted by Behay20 View Post
I was called two days later and was offered the postion, and I turned it down because they wouldnt tell me which bases I could expect or any bases that would be open for new hires. From what they expained to me, they said we would go through training and after we were done we would pretty much pick out of a hat and we could trade with each other. I know its a stupid reason, but I would hate to be stuck in one of their hole in the wall bases and hate my job and be stuck in a 7,500 training contract. To each their own I guess, it turned out to be a good decision for me in the end. Overall it's a OK place to be at, I know a couple people working there and they dont have too much to gripe about other than the normal QQL issues and sub par pay that usually come with a cargo feeder job.

Have you applied to any 135 jobs or any regionals ? With your time you should be able to hook up with something with better QQL and better equipment * not that I'm hating on ACC here, but well you know what I'm saying.
Reminds me of airnet. Best thing that never happened to me!