Old 01-07-2012, 04:42 AM
PDTPILOT
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011

So apparently that's the way you'll do it. Just by suggesting cheating means that probably you have consider it.

So if you say you have 3000hrs in the dash and 200hrs PIC, probably got the job straight after commercial.

All guys that got hired in 2007-2008 are hurt because they (including you) might never be captain unless, you go back to what you had supposed to be done before getting in a airline.[/QUOTE]

First of all, do not put my comment along with one that says I'm going to Cheat....those were someone else's comments.

I think your bitter that you didn't get hired straight at a 121 carrier right after getting your commercial license.....Can you honestly tell me that if you had the chance to go to an airline right out of college that just so happened to have a base near your home, you wouldn't take it? "No I'm going to do what I'm suppose to do" and babysit til I get 500 hours pic...now I'm ready for the airlines! I have witnessed more CFI's and check carriers wash out of training than I have wet commercial pilots. You either have the skill or you don't, you're either trainable or not....take your bs comments and allegations to some other board