View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Coach67
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by krudawg View Post
Ok, We are all getting wrapped around an axle over this profit sharing stuff. Both pilot groups are getting profit sharing now, so lets drop all this animosity between groups. Sooner or later we will be sharing duties in the cockpit so I want to extend the olive branch to my CAL brothers and sisters and asked that we transition from all this poisonous talk into discussions that will put the fear of god into the UCHC management, especially co-worker Jeff. Let's give those guys something to really fear about - a STRONG UNITED FRONT. How bout tossing a couple of "grenades" in their direction and see how they dance.

SFOFO Pilot
Good Post Krudawg! Although I think, if UCH makes a profit in 2012 we will be back in the same boat. The CO pilots will start this all over again because the CAL Pilot contract still doesn't have a non-expiring PS in it. They will want it again. Personally I hope they get it again ONLY if the Valentines Day massacre still occurs and it helps us ALL get a JCBA. Somehow I don't think the CO pilots ire will be up enough after the band aid.

Maybe though when the UCH management opens a IAH 320 base and the CO pilots can't bid it and they see their 737 flying decrease ... one can hope that they will then be angry enough. UCH will certainly open an ORD 737 and DEN 737 base. That will make some of them happy and raise the Blood Pressure at UA.

ALL UAL pilots are happy that the CO pilots got the money instead of Smisek or shareholders. The UA pilots were just hoping that the CO pilots would get p*$$&% about something and start to fight.