View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Macjet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Airplanes

Originally Posted by MiGBoy View Post
Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

As for the king air fuel question.. I can tell you I virtually never land the C90B with less than 800-1000 pounds unless I absolutely have to. This company operates extremely safely and the CP and DO will never have a problem with excess fuel on board as long as it conforms with SOP, GOM, FAR, and POH guidelines. If someone in the past has told you that, they were either slightly embellishing or it's a practice that no longer exists.

As for the schedule, EAS now operates on a 12/3 schedule. Typically, of the 12 days, you will work roughly 7-8 of them depending on what type your on. I make it work for me because I have a great girlfriend with a great attitude, and our clients/fellow employees are so easy to be with it makes being on the road easy. The 12/3 is new versus the 15/3 we used to be on. As the company continues to grow, the schedule will continue to improve.
Mig:

I hope everything is working out for you but your statement is 180 degrees from three recently departed EAS pilots that I personally know.

I do hope things have improved.

Macjet