Don Ray
New Hire
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2012
  • Position
    A300 Capt
CargoDawg, you owe me a beer!

I had to create an account and log on just to read your posts because two very well informed folks asked me if I was....YOU. LOL.

After reading your stuff, I know why. Your posts are full of detailed but little-known info and are writen in my style. You are even in the same seat as me. Hmmmm. I think you write better than I do though.

Anyway, good on you for flying the flag but you still owe me a beer ;-)

For those wondering: No, I am not CargoDawg. I respect everyone's right to privacy thru call signs etc, but I have been pumping my own stuff out via mass emails under my own name for a while now, and it's been a lot of fun.

In fact, I am told that someone who's being forwarded my series of email articles regarding the recent MEC drama posted those missives right here on APC, but they got pulled right away.

Is that because TC (one of the reps being recalled) is a Mod here, I wonder? Naaaaaaaaw, surely not.

Is TC's position here the reason Pete Harmon has been locked out of responding to the questions regarding his OWN post?

Will I be locked out too, now?

It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it seems that there's a Mod bias problem here, no?

Y'all take care, I will see you at the meeting!

Don Ray.