View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:42 AM
JamesNoBrakes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
I believe the field of meterology has grown by about 5000% in the last 30 years due to the hype of "climate change". How many mansions would Al Gore own if the false science of "Earth in the Lurch" had not been stuffed on humanity by a combination of ignorant artist and willing government stooges? Typical, no one on my side of the debate says we shouldnt study the weather. It is only your side that says the science is settled.
Haha! I think you are giving climate change way too much credit, but I'm sure all of those that believe in it thank you for your support! I'd say in the last 30 years we've seen a dramatic increase in computer technology and models and the ineraction between technology and meterology, so I'd say that is where it comes from, not "climate change" as you claim. But after all, it's just a claim right? How many other things associated with meterology have also increased? Aviation and flights, farming technology and science, extra-terrestrial environments (mars, etc), general environment understanding, understanding of fishing habitat, etc. If you're attributing a made up 5000% increase in meterology to climate change...then wow!