Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Pilot Lounge > Hangar Talk
Climategate--The Final Chapter >

Climategate--The Final Chapter

Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Climategate--The Final Chapter

Old 09-21-2016, 07:39 PM
  #1081  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JamesNoBrakes's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player
Posts: 3,657
Default

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
Wow I must assume you agree with everything else in my post since you edited it out. You must think Hillary really hates rich people since you edited that out. What a moron you are. Oh and I edited your post to change the meaning completely, just like you do, let's see if you can figure it out.
I'm just calling out your comment. If government people did not get paid, 99.99% of them would not show up, just like you wouldn't show up to your job. You made a ridiculous absolute statement. Now you have to own up to it.
JamesNoBrakes is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 05:46 AM
  #1082  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO
Posts: 7,981
Default

Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
I'm just calling out your comment. If government people did not get paid, 99.99% of them would not show up, just like you wouldn't show up to your job. You made a ridiculous absolute statement. Now you have to own up to it.
You didn't call out my comment. Of course "government people" should get paid. But people who 30 years ago were schreeching that the threat of communism is a plot of the military industrial complex to steal from the people suddenly think government and the climate change industry are altruistic saints looking out for all of us. When in fact it is a business, a very profitable business which the Universities and politicians are more than happy to skim from.
FDXLAG is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 06:27 AM
  #1083  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JamesNoBrakes's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player
Posts: 3,657
Default

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
You didn't call out my comment. Of course "government people" should get paid. But people who 30 years ago were schreeching that the threat of communism is a plot of the military industrial complex to steal from the people suddenly think government and the climate change industry are altruistic saints looking out for all of us. When in fact it is a business, a very profitable business which the Universities and politicians are more than happy to skim from.
And Chemtrails.
JamesNoBrakes is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 08:09 AM
  #1084  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO
Posts: 7,981
Default

That is it Solyndra = Chemtrails. And GE making billions off the defense budget bad but GE paying no taxes due to environmental right offs good. L
FDXLAG is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 02:25 PM
  #1085  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,623
Default

One Big Question: Why do some people refuse to accept that human-induced climate change is real?
iceman49 is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 06:15 PM
  #1086  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO
Posts: 7,981
Default

If you can't persuade people who disagree with you demonize them. Never get in the way of a lefty and his power grab. Please point to some "science" in your article.
FDXLAG is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 06:38 PM
  #1087  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,784
Default

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
...demonize them.
"Demonize"? Hyberbolic nonsense. Interesting how facts get some folks so emotional?
Flytolive is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 07:05 PM
  #1088  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO
Posts: 7,981
Default

Originally Posted by Flytolive View Post
"Demonize"? Hyberbolic nonsense. Interesting how facts get some folks so emotional?
It called anyone who disagreed stupid, or bought off liars. The very definition of demonize.
FDXLAG is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 09:21 AM
  #1089  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,784
Default

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
It called anyone who disagreed stupid, or bought off liars. The very definition of demonize.
No, it didn't and you need to look up the definition of the word demonize. You might be thinking of calling someone ignorant.
Flytolive is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 09:59 AM
  #1090  
Administrator
 
vagabond's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172
Posts: 7,824
Default

Mod Note:

I'd like all of you to coordinate your schedules so you layover in the same city. Pick a hotel that is reasonably priced. Book a room in that hotel. Check into that room. Carry on and demonize each other all night long. In the morning, give each other a brohug before catching the crew van.
vagabond is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
CLewis
Part 135
5
07-11-2011 06:35 PM
FlyJSH
Regional
666
05-22-2011 05:43 PM
Gajre539
The Boneyard
0
07-19-2010 01:45 PM
hslightnin
Mesa Airlines
207
01-07-2010 06:33 PM
BEWELCH
Flight Schools and Training
43
03-21-2007 09:42 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread