Thread: Core problem with FDX ALPA

Albief15 , 03-05-2012 08:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Albief15
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2006
Being nice, and not writing anything you wouldn't say at a trip folder is solid advice.

I was hired at Jetblue in 2001 largely with the help of "virtual" friends I'd never met on another message board. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of people over the years who learned about Emerald Coast first on these forums, and I'm grateful for venue for folks to discuss hiring info. I've also learned a lot of things about a lot things on these boards, and to me they are nothing less than a marvel of the information age.

I'm not against a user staying anonymous, but if you write as if your name was your screen name and your avatar was your portrait you'll probably stay (mostly) out of trouble. Its when you think you are being sneaky and hidden that you end up getting burned. So--ask if you'd let your mom read your post, your ACP read your post, or your wife read your post and you will probably stay out of trouble. Lots of colleges are now teaching internet etiquette and technology SA building techniques to their freshman. Maybe some of us need a similar class...