View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Lerxst
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: B777 CA - SFO

Originally Posted by 30west View Post
Check your facts, Oreinstein was number 2 guy at MESA under Larry Risley(sp) he left there came to CALEx for about a year left went to run Virgin Express in Europe for his buddy Branson for about year and then came back to the states to run MESA as CEO . I never said JP went to Virgin express(he wasn't invited to go like Oriensteins other inner circle of people) He made his choice to stay in management then got screwed since Oreinstein left him when they went to Virgin Express he had to ask CAL management for his number back.

No Im not talking about the Neal group I was a 89 Britt guy and I dont want to name guys fro Bar Harbor, Britt and Rocky that got deals but I can. Jay got a deal, the guy in class may have been a deal.
Yeah, I forgot Johnny O double dipped at Mesa, but you weren't the one who said Jay left... That's been the rumor on here that he went with Johnny and then came back and Fred Abbot had to work out a deal for him. Jay, and many others, like you say from the various Calex got deals to stay longer so that they wouldnt be junior when they actually came over to Cal.