View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:24 PM
SKLJ
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Smile

Originally Posted by volo View Post
I went back and read the above letter. It was a well written letter and a factual letter but it was not me.

I saw one mistake and no CAL pilots were expelled from our union but they most certainly should have been.

Most of them were and are hated by many CAL pilots that were here for the deceptive and destructive POS02

Unfortunately many of the JR pilots have ZERO knowledge of what happened at CAL prior to their arrival. Nor do they care its all about them and what they want right now. Which is also what will burn them in the years to come.

Jayson Baron has promised the JR pilots the world and delivered nothing to any of us. But he has made sure all the full time reps get paid 99 hours a month.

Putting Jay Pierce as our MEC Chair is like putting a management pilot in charge of our union.

I like this letter and anyone that objects to it is obviously part of the problem and just maybe one of those running our union into the ground. Hiding behind some stupid meaningless identity and throwing darts at this letters serves only PIERCE and Baron and MANAGEMENT but not the UCH pilot group.

CAL EX is not CAL

Vince
You are such a bore. A tiny little man bore. A true putz, Little Vinnie. You have the following of a few wingbats, like your buddy John Helmuthair Ringel. You both spew so much crap. You have never been about pilot unity, only the destruction of any who step up to do the job you would never try.

We have flown together. You just like to type your crap on the boards that still allow your membership. I think the Internet must be your only friend.

Oh wait, you do still cruise in your Ferrari, right Vinnie?

Putz.