View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Skybo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008

Originally Posted by Once United View Post
You're better off taking on JP than me - slick! I know from you name your sonority and that you will always be junior to me. That may hurt but that's the way it is. Your CAL brothers don't speak well of you and have basically put you on their ignore list. I guess you are spewing in the UAL direction now. Keep this in mind - WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! As far as the rant you refer to - He's already been caught in an untruth in other post and he got an appropriate response. Probably not a UAL guy. You are a joke -Right?

Not a Friend of John Ringel
Completely wrong. Just a few questions.....

You are senior? Congratulations!! That's the way it is. I don't argue seniority. This is the system we live under. I really don't care what my so called "brothers" say about me. I'm glad their are some who have me on their ignore list, and do not fly list. Makes my life easier. Spewing in the UAL direction? Please explain. Who is "we" when it comes to caring? Just curious. How many are in your group? Are you the leader of your "group"? Who got caught in the "rant"? I'm a joke? Not hardly. Tell me what part is a joke. I know how union representation works. What I see is not union representation. Are you satisfied with your union? Are you satisfied with comm from both sides? What exactly do you want in a JCBA? I know what I want. You call yourself "not a friend of John Ringel". Thank you for spelling my name right. Have we ever met? Instead of channeling your emotions at me, perhaps you could channel them toward the real enemy.