View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Flyhayes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Admiral

Originally Posted by multiflyer View Post
For people that want an update on people getting done from Atriplep or Time Building Central. The gentleman that has 5 hours can come back anytime and finish it. We have completed his student name NAME REDACTED - by flyhayes. He did 30 hours with no problems or issues. He flew out plane from RBD to HND in vegas. He flew from there to SJX ,then back to Dallas. He completed this in 4 days. We had a few others from this same school in Denton and they were all happy to. Please go to our website if your interested in time. We want this kid to come back an complete. Thanks for everybody interest. Happy flying, TBC.
Why should I trust any company that in a public forum posts other peoples full names without their knowledge? For that matter, why would I trust any flight school that requires money to be wired up-front? There are numerous stories of flight schools taking students hard earned money only to sneak off in the middle of the night (even brand name schools have done this). Aside all that, does anyone else find it curious that the word "mentor" is used to imply a flight instructor? A ten foot pole wouldn't be long enough for me...

Only my tarnished two pennies.