View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Rookie
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2012

Originally Posted by LittleBoyBlew View Post
Hey DA, OUR leaders are YOUR leaders. Whether you like it or not!! You guys out west got the warm and fuzzy on this merger? Beware of unintended consequences, you might not like what the final outcome is. Just saying you westies make it sound as if you'r in bed with the APA.
Always good to start a post with an insult. Your leaders are not my leaders and never will be. They have led you nowhere, and I will have no part in their attacks and deceptions. Warm and fuzzy? I think not. We educate ourselves, our leaders educate us, and we educate one another. We are not surprised by final outcomes. But I will admit we have been very surprised by your pilot groups lack of professionalism, ineffectiveness, and complete failure to accomplish anything. It is quite obvious that US Airways has no respect for USAPA and neither do the labor unions at American. We aren't in bed with the APA, but it sounds like you guys aren't even in the same neighborhood. I can only come to the conclusion that USAPA is irrelevant at this point.